THE HAND REHABILITATION CENTER OF FLORIDA (THRCF) was founded in 1995 by John and Jennifer Castelli and is 100% therapist owned and operated. We are an outpatient hand therapy facility
specializing in the treatment of patients with conditions involving the upper extremity including
the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm, and shoulder
areas. Our priority is to return patients to the highest level of function using the best therapy techniques available thus preventing long term chronic problems or potential surgery. We also treat post surgical and chronic conditions in which we also return the patient to the highest level of function possible.
Whether we are helping patients recover from pain or injury, or treating patients immediately following surgery, THRCF has set the highest standard for upper extremity
therapy in Central Florida.
After visiting THRCF as a patient you'll quickly learn that
we are different from the rest. Our high level of education, therapy certifications, and
phenomenal results set us apart. Browse our site and learn more about the premier therapy care that you will receive at The Hand Rehabilitation Center of Florida.
Patients are referred for treatment by their physicians, case managers or adjusters. THRCF participates in many managed
care organizations and commercial insurances (see our insurance page).
- Evaluation Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Highly Trained Licensed Occupational Therapists and Certified Assistants
- Pain Management
- Specialized Treatment Programs - Wound Care and Custom Orthotics (Splints)
- Lymphedema Treatment (Sebring Only)
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Locations with Easy Access and Parking.
Please click on our "Contact Us" page to contact the office closest to you with any questions or to schedule an appointment.